Quality Custom Homes and Additions
We have built homes from 1200 SF to 7000 SF. Working with our clients, helping them obtain what they have envisioned and making their vision a reality is what we do, and we excel at it. We sincerely care about the quality of work being performed and it is exciting to us when we get to build things out of the ordinary. Building to us is as much a passion as it is our job.
We are incredibly versatile and willing to work with our customers to achieve what they are looking to build. With over 25 years of experience and ability to design floorplans suitable for their family, we would like to say that we excel in all aspects of customer service from beginning to the final walkthrough.
We have taken specific steps to work with our customers in any way necessary from explaining the process and steps of the build to helping design and choose finishes for their home. We really take pride in our customers experience being second to none. Our quality is the reason why we have been in business for over 25 years. We are acutely in tune with what is expected and try to exceed that expectation with all of the work we do. Our sub-contractor base has worked with us for many years and they know and understand what we expect from them.
What to expect when working with NCA:
We begin by meeting with you to listen to your ideas so we can understand what your needs and vision for your new home.
- Layout of the lot you are building on
- Size of your family
- Floorplan options and what are the most important areas of the home
- Do you like to entertain or is the quite more appealing
All of these items and more, help with coming up with an initial design that can be elaborated and fine-tuned by the architect.
After the design is complete:
- We will then be able to provide an estimate of the cost to build your dream home
- Including detailed built-in allowances for finishes such as cabinets, countertops, and flooring etc...
- Once the contract is executed, we would begin the build.
- Our superintendent will take ownership of your job
- We will communicate with you throughout all phases of work being performed
- We are always available for questions you may have along the way
- The superintendent would take the build through completion
- Hank, will personally walk the home for quality control and make sure anything discovered gets fixed
- We schedule a time to meet with you for a final walkthrough and welcome you home
We have customers that have become like family. The relationship does not end when we hand you the keys.