NCA of the CarolinasA Trusted North Carolina Neighbor
NCA of the Carolinas has lived and worked in your community for many years and we treat our clients like our own neighbors. Our service and reputation are as important to us as they are to you.
At NCA of the Carolinas, we understand the emotional impact that follows a disaster. We have compassion for all of our customers and families. Close ties with our community make it necessary for us to act professionally throughout each stage of our work. Expert skills and workmanship and attention to detail is our trademark. Communication with our customers from the first point of contact and a continuous connection before, during, and after the project drives our promise of total customer satisfaction
Professionalism, Satisfaction, and Empathy
NCA of the Carolinas is a local company serving our neighbors in North and South Carolina for many years. Our experience and restoration experts have continued to build on our solid reputation of consistent, superior craftsmanship and clear, reliable communication with each customer.
The conservative size of our company allows NCA of the Carolinas to provide more personal service, eliminating barriers between our customers and staff. All questions and concerns are answered directly by certified experts. A strong background working with both large and small insurance companies has been built through years of experience in the industry. It has allowed NCA of the Carolinas to move quickly and efficiently to return homeowners and business owners back to comfortable lives and routines. Local ownership and a sense of community ensure continued delivery of exceptional service, expertise, and competitive pricing will endure for many more years to come.
In a matter of hours after a disaster, NCA of the Carolinas puts a plan into action intended to restore your property to a greater condition than before the loss occurred:
- Emergency response to stabilize structures, protect, and secure the property
- Clean up, removal, and temporary repair
- Cooperation with the insurance company and claims department to completion
- A comprehensive renovation of fire, smoke, odor, storm, water or vandalism damage
- Remediation of water and mold including duct cleaning
- Architectural design and planning of the entire reconstruction.
- Remodeling and redesign of residential and commercial properties including kitchens and bathrooms